Friday, 13 December 2013

How I Re-Enameled a Tooth and Other Great Stories


It's been two years now since I was so sick I was close to death. Two long, hard years of rebuilding my body. Let me give you a piece of advice – don't wait till you're nearly dead to change your lifestyle. It's hard and expensive coming back from the dead! Each morning for the last month I have been waking up feeling overwhelmed.

Overwhelmed with
joy
gratefulness
thankfulness
peace
praise
for my Jesus
for all He has done for me.

Yesterday, while at the dentist, I got the icing on the cake, so to speak.
https://www.staystock.com

Two years ago, when I was very sick, I went to a holistic dentist with a toothache. Following an x-ray, he found a decent sized hole in my back bottom tooth. I asked the dentist if my body could heal it naturally and he said no. I scheduled an appointment for the repair but was unable to do it as I became too unwell. The repair has never been done because the tooth stopped aching and I didn't get around to it.
Fast forward 2 years. I went to the dentist yesterday, a different one, also holistic in his thinking, and told him about this tooth. He too told me there was no way my body could re-heal it. He said sometimes people can heal the bacteria causing the decay but the tooth can never re-enamel. Personally, I had heard otherwise on the internet, of people re-enameling teeth and they all ate like us, but I didn't tell him this. So the dentist yesterday had a good look at my teeth. They are all in excellent condition. He couldn't see the hole I was talking about so he decided to take an x-ray.
On seeing the x-ray it showed that not only did I no longer have a hole in my back tooth, but as you may have already guessed, I had comepletely re-enameled the tooth! His words were,
"I just can't explain it. It's impossible! I don't know what you did, but it worked."
My reply to him was that I asked God to show me how to heal it and then did what He said, (which is the truth). I then told him he should read "The Healing Code" by Alex Lloyd where a Christian man was healed of Motor Neurone Disease. Praise God!  - is all I have to say. When God promises healing He means it! I love how God uses healing to give me opportunities to prove His existence to people.
But that is not all that my God has done. If you recall, two years ago I had an auto-immune disease, thyroid disease, a very dysfunctional parathyroid, multiple allergies, tachycardia, arhythmias, parasites, infectious diseases, insomnia, chronic fatigue, reflux, asthma, eczema, hayfever, sinusitis, hair loss, fevers, rigors, night sweats, an ataxic gait, diarrhea, rapid weight loss, burning headaches, raging thirst, depression, anxiety, memory problems and to top it off I was irrationally cranky.
It's all gone.
All of it.
My thyroid is working well. My parathyroid is normal, my liver function and cortisol levels are all normal. My hair is thick and healthy, no excema, no asthma, I sleep very well and wake up refreshed so I can go all day. We've caught no colds, flues or viruses. My immune system is working well - earlier in the year I caught Lymes disease from a tick in my backyard and I fought it off naturally in two weeks. I could go on but you get the picture.
When Jesus promised me healing 2.5 years ago He meant it.
God fulfills His promises.
Ex 15:26 “for I am the Lord who heals you”
Psalm 103:1-5 “Praise the Lord oh my soul; all my innermost being, praise his holy name. Praise the Lord O my soul and forget not all his benefits – who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagles.”
There is a very strong theme on healing in scripture. I used to ignore it and not ask for healing. It nearly cost me my life. Don't follow my bad example there.
Ask and keep on asking and it will be given to you” as the old song goes is a strong theme in scripture. For me I determined that I would keep asking for healing until God told me “No”. He hasn't told me no yet. So ask I say and then “do whatever he tells you.” (John 2:5).
For me, he told us to eat Paleo these last 2 years, to use homeopathy, vitamins, massage, naturopathy and kinesiology. We were to remove chemicals and preservatives from our household, slow down, switch to 100% natural fibre (100% cotton, 100% wool etc) clothes and underwear (no underwire bras either) and homeschool our children. We only drink rainwater that has been properly filtered and rarely a day goes by where I do not use the healing code technique three times a day.

This is how He led us. 

I can't tell you what He will tell you to do. 
It may not be the same as me
But I can suggest you ask for healing and them leave it to our Lord to rule in this area of your life.

Post Script

I should add that when I do the healing code techniques I do not pray the prayer that is listed in the book. I simply pray the Lord's prayer or talk to Jesus about whatever is on my heart.  I have much more to learn about prayer but so that there is no confusion, I wanted to share with you how I pray before I do the technique. This is what I ask our God for - the One who has all power and all authority over this world.He is Lord and there is no other! You see, I have learned that I am to seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness. That is where my eye is to be.



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.